Saturday, February 20, 2010

REWIND: HoW CaN I LoVE YoU?

Its complicated... that's how we've met.

I had a friend who always there for me, lets call him Eastwood. I can always count on him whenever I need company. He had 2 best friends, A and B.

One Sunday I learned from Pabs our common friend that he was having a drinking session with the partner of B to celebrate his birthday. I sent him an SMS and told him “Nagtampo naman ako hindi mo man lng ako invite.” In return he then called me up and asked me to join them in SARA'S. When I arrived they already had a couple of redhorse.

Few hours later the three of us was sober, thanks to happyhorse. I was not able to bring my keys (which I always did) so my friend eastwood offerred to sleep over to his place.

Fast forward. The three of us zoom to my friend’s house to spend the night. Na ah. no! no! There's no three-way s..x happened (sayang! echoz!). But, I NEVER THOUGHT that it will be the first and last that I ever set my foot in that room.

Few hours ago. My friend warned us not to do anything lousy, I knew from the start that he like me(TAMA ako na ang feelingera!!!) and he don’t want me to mess with the partner of his best friend, which I by the way did.

After that incident we never spoke again.

I don’t easily fall for someone but I guess I let myself fall for him (partner ni B). I did a lot of crazy things I never thought I would do. My feelings towards him grew deeper. I swear I tried to hold back but I CAN’T help but FALL FOR HIM.

Me and partner of b both hurt and lost a lot of friends in the process.

But partner of b told me that he liked me and he knew that I liked him too. Pero hindi pwedeng maging kami. We (assuming) were happy in this setting “PARANG KAMI na HINDI naman KAMI”, (madami pala kasi kami!).

As much as I want to keep him, I can’t. I sense that he’s not ready for it. He kept on telling me that he just got out in a relationship and he wanted to enjoy being single.

I guess WE MET at the WRONG TIME at THE WRONG SITUATION. But what matters right NOW is we’re happy; I am willing to take risk, and I’m willing to make sacrifices. In love all you can do is hope. Hoping that one day it will come. So I keep on hoping.

We meet people by chance...that’s serendipity. It maybe for love, for friendship or for something else but for whatever the reason is; I AM GLAD I HAD MET YOU.

No comments: